Dialysis armchairs turn into e-health tech vectors
ANDRA Dialysis center (in Buttes Chaumont, Paris) is starting its first steps towards e-health buying B. Braun new armchairs combined with Htab solution (from ARBOR and Tmm software). In the 19th district of Paris, ANDRA's 18 new armchairs arouse curiosity. Each one is equipped with 10" touch-screen terminal to liven up patients' 4 hours of dialysis, which is especially uncomfortable for patients suffering from kidney failure.
Nowadays, B. Braun, one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions, makes a substantial contribution to medical advancements.
“For this project, we joined forces together with Tmm software and ARBOR Technology in order to create a complete solution, dedicated to dialysis services or ambulatory services. Here rolling armchairs are equiped with touch-screens that allow teleconsultation and offer multiple infotainment services to the patient, from VOD and games to therapeutical education.” says Mr. Michel Keller, Pharmacist at B Braun Medical.
HTab All-in-one 10" infotainment e-health terminal with Android OS
● Economical patient solution
● Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU - 1.3 GHz
● 10.1” LCD,1280x800 résolution HD , with 10 points projected capacitive multi-touch
● POE connectivity option reduces installation costs
● Micro USB for external device connectivity, Micro SD external storage (Max. 32GB)
● IP65 rated front
● Integrated TMM software application:
- Infotainment: TV, radio, e-book, games, etc.
- Hospital Services : information, therapeutical education, room service, room automation, ...
- Communications: visio-phoning, social networks, family portal.