The trends of industrial battery-driven applications
This online seminar’s topic is industrial grade DC/DC converter IC BD9G500EFJ from ROHM Semiconductor which has been designed for high voltage applications.
More and more industrial applications require DC/DC converters with wide input voltage range because of increased supply voltages of devices in industrial applications. For example, battery-supplied application requires battery management systems and have higher that other industrial applications present input supply voltages.
Therefore, a new trend of industrial DC/DC converter ICs with a wide input voltage range, can withstand high transient voltages.
This online seminar will show this new market trend and explain the demand for such kind of DC/DC converter ICs, like BD9G500EFJ from ROHM Semiconductor. Key features and benefits of BD9G500EFJ will be explained and highlighted during this online seminar.
As well, target application examples will be shown, where BD9G500EFJ can be used. Last but now least, the speakers will mention available tools and documents which are already available and will pronounce upcoming application notes.
- Introduction to your presenters, the topics covered and additional materials from host Caroline Hayes.
- Seminar: Trends in industrial battery-driven applications using wide input voltage DC/DC ICs.
- Live question and answer session with presenters Muzaffer Albayrak & Stefan Klein.
- When: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM London
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Price: Free
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Everyone
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Not available.