When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Digital
Don’t miss this special April 28th online event!
With more than 100 STOs (Shutdowns, Turnarounds, Outages) covering $2.5 Billion of projects under our belt, we’re launching our new product for STO Management.
It opens up a new realm of possibilities for you and your team.
You’ll love discovering the benefits of our new product.
At the launch you’ll hear:
- What is the root cause for STOs being typically off-schedule and over budget
- How a digital turnaround can be flawless AND deliver real results
- How to predict and manage STO complexity
- Industry Turnaround leaders sharing their experiences
- And more...
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this.
The virtual product launch will be moderated by award-winning journalist and podcast host Krista Escamilla.
At the event:
- Retired Navy SEAL commander and thought-leader Mark Devine will discuss VUCA (Volatility - Uncertainty - Complexity – Ambiguity) in harsh and unforgiving battlefield environments, and how this is vital to understanding STO challenges.
- Turnaround leaders Colin Xander (Chevron Phillips Chemical), Dave Maher (Delek US) and Ord Limbrick (Covestro) will discuss their experiences dealing with the complexities associated with STOs.
- Expert and CEO Yaron Eppel will explain how turnarounds are not like traditional projects, but VUCA environments. He will launch the first-ever STO Operating System offering a completely different approach to turnaround management.
- Having experienced Billions of dollars of STO projects, Paul Muir will describe how the STO Operating System integrates innovative thinking, technology, best practices and hands-on experience to deliver effective STO management and execution.
Find out more information here
A selection of similar articles and events for your further readingView all articles