Sensors 2021 Conference
Sensors 2021 Conference will provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners from academia and industry throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the areas of sensors and sensing technology.
It will offer an opportunity to participants to present their results related to both theoretical and applied research in the field of sensors, biosensors, actuators, micro and nanosystems as well as the emerging and related technology and application areas.
The conference will cover topics ranging from new sensing materials and sensor fabrication processes up to wireless sensor network through nanotechnology, nanofabrication processes, nanoengineered sensors and actuators, micro power generation, micro fluidic, bio analytical systems, etc.
The event themes are as follow:
- Sensing principles and mechanisms
- Theory and modelling, Reliability
- Advanced Materials for Sensing and Actuating
- New materials development (transducers and sensitive/recognition components)
- Micro- and Nanofabrication Technologies/ printing
- Nanotechnology for Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems.
- MEMS & NEMS
- Physical sensors and Actuators (Optoelectronic, Mechanical, Thermal, Magneti, etc)
- Chemical sensors
- Gas sensors
- Biological sensors/ Biosensors, Microfluidic
- Lab on Chip, Micro Analysis Devices
- Bio(medical) Sensors and Diagnostics
- Organ-On-Chip sensors
- Sensors for (Aero)space
- Photonic Sensor Devices
- Optical microsystems
- Signal processing
- Sensor and sensor-array chemometrics
- Wireless Sensor Networks, RF MEMS
- Energy harvesting, Micro Power Generation
- Embedded systems, Interface and Signal processing
- System Integration, Smart Systems and Packaging
- Internet of Things
- Human-Computer Interaction
For more information, click here.
A selection of similar articles and events for your further readingView all articles