SENSOR + TEST 2020
- 23rd June 2020
- Nuremberg Exhibition Centre, Germany
- Lanna Cooper
SENSOR+TEST is a forum for sensors, measuring and testing technologies worldwide.
The 2019 trade fair with its 538 exhibitors from 34 nations, imposingly presented the entire spectrum of measuring and testing system expertise from sensors to computers.
The conferences in parallel to the exhibition - the SMSI2020 Sensor and Measurement Science International and the ettc2020 European Test and Telemetry Conference - will enrich the event with scientific facts and outlooks for the future of this industry.
Products on display
- Sensor elements, sensors, sensor systems and sensory measuring equipment, services, research and development for sensor technologies
- Measuring systems, equipment, components and software
- Measuring and testing systems for automotive/aeronautical engineering, materials and quality testing, customer-specific measuring and testing systems
- Laboratory measuring equipment, calibration, analytical and test equipment
- Calibration and services for measuring and testing equipment
Visitors to the show range from developers, designers, engineers and technicians looking for individual advice and solutions for their measuring, testing or monitoring tasks in a wide range of applications and industries.
For more information, click here.
A selection of similar articles and events for your further readingView all articles