Electronics & Applications 2019
- 14th May 2019
- Jaarbeurs Utrecht Hall 7 Jaarbeursplein, Netherlands
- Alex Lynn
Electronics & Applications 2019 is the main exhibition for the electronics industry in the Benelux, running from 14th to 16th May.
The exhibition profiles five different clusters: Electronic Production, Electronic Components, Test & Measurement, Design & Engineering and Applications. The tradeshow focuses on different market segments that use industrial electronics with all kind of (new) application fields.
Multiple tradeshow projects and seminars inform and inspire visitors:
Trade Show Projects:
- Electronics Gadget 2019 (FlexKlok)
- Production Equipment square
- Best Hand Soldering Professional of the Benelux
- Tradeshow demonstrations
- Elektor 'StartBlaster Games'
Conference Program Topics:
- Internet of Things
- Industrial Design
- Smart Industry
- 3D printen van elektronica en mechanica
- Cyber Security
- Communicatieprotocollen en juist gebruik van het spectrum
- Hardware Design for Successful Products
- Test & Measurement of the future
A selection of similar articles and events for your further readingView all articles