A programme of ‘Tech Talks’ presentations by leading semiconductor manufacturers will be hosted on the Future Electronics stand at Embedded World in Nuremberg , (March 14-16, 2017). The presentations will shed light on some of the most pressing issues facing embedded system developers today, including security, connectivity and the Internet of Things.
Future Electronics is limiting the numbers attending each Tech Talk, and places will be available only to engineers who register in advance via the Future Electronics Tech Talks webpage at http://uk.futureelectronics.com/en/promotions/EventsandSeminars/Pages/TechTalks.aspx The Tech Talks, each 45 minutes long, will be presented by senior engineers from several companies.
Cypress, Microchip, NXP Semiconductors, ON Semiconductor and STMicroelectronics are all included in the schedule.
The topics that the Tech Talks are to cover are:
* Unifying industrial communications through Time-Sensitive Networking (by NXP)
* How to implement security functions and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity with a single chip (by Cypress)
* Creating a safe and secure design with the latest security microcontrollers (by NXP)
* Developing advanced IoT solutions with LORAWAN™ technology (by Microchip)
* Bridging the gap between microcontrollers and microprocessors (by STMicroelectronics)
* How to achieve secure provisioning and commissioning with mbed (by ARM)
* A faster route to IoT solution development (by ON Semiconductor) All the Tech Talks will be hosted at Future Electronics’ stand 3-225 at Embedded World.