Exhibits and demonstrations will highlight the growing reliability and market maturity of wide-bandgap power technologies, as well as continued improvements in industry mainstay silicon-based MOSFETs and IGBTs.
Infineon will be showing new XDP family digital controllers, intelligent power modules and audio drivers. Also on display are GaN-based boards for telecom, server and consumer electronics applications, SiC MOSFETs and diodes, and automotive-qualified inverter modules.
Infineon will also participate in 15 sessions and seminars during APEC, including:
- Professional education seminar: Power semiconductors for traction inverters in vehicles - from discretes to power modules, from silicon to wide bandgap devices (A. Christmann, D. Levett), S11, 2:30-6:00pm, Room 206.
- Professional education seminar: Gate driver design for IGBT and SiC based power devices and modules (D. Levett), S13, 8:30am-12:00pm, Room 217BC
- Industry session: Latest advancements in device and package technology for high power, high frequency switching device (Co-Chair: T. McDonald), IS01, 8:30-11:55am, Room 206
- Technical session: Hybrid DC/DC converters (Co-Chair: C. Gezgin), T02, 08:30am-12:00pm, Room 214B
- Exhibitor seminar: New gate-driver IC with ground-shift robustness (Hubert Baierl, Speaker), 3:00-3:30pm, Room 217C
- Rap session 1: Biggest impact on power conversion - devices or magnetics? (M. Schlenk), 5:00-6:30pm
- Rap session 2: Gate drive isolation technologies - optical, magnetic or capacitive coupling (A. Tu, W. Frank), 5:00-6:30pm.
- Rap session 3: GaN vs. SiC vs. Si for next-gen power devices (G. DeBoy), 5:00-6:30pm.
- Industry session: Modeling and simulation (Chair: W. Moussa), IS10, 8:30-10:10am, Room 213
- Technical session: Power electronics for utility interface - power quality and harmonics (Co-Chair: D. Giacomini), T10, 8:00am-10:10am, Room 214B
- Industry session: Motor drives, inverters and modules (Chair: D. Levett), IS15, 2:00-5:25pm, Room 213
- Technical session: GaN device opportunities and challenges (Co-Chair: T. McDonald), T20, 2:00-5:30pm, Room 214D
- Industry session: Reliability and ruggedness - how to address these challenges in wide bandgap semiconductor devices (Co-Chair: T. McDonald), IS16, 8:30-11:30am, Room 206
- Industry session: PMBus implementation and applications (Co-Chair: R. Balasubramaniam), IS20, 8:30-11:30am, Room 213
- Poster session: AC/DC converters (Co-Chair: D. Giacomini), D01, 11:30am-2:00pm, Hemisphere Ballroom C1 & C2
- Poster sessions: Miscellaneous topics in DC/DC Converters II (Chair: A. Pathak), D03, 11:30am-2:00pm, Hemisphere Ballroom C1 & C2