From 27th to 29th March, in Booth #1501, GaN Systems will conduct live demonstrations of commercial systems that use GaN transistors in wireless power transfer and power module applications. This event will also showcase customer-built, commercial systems that use GaN transistors to power a diverse range of applications, including DC/DC converters, energy storage systems, EV traction inverters, and more.
Among the new systems enabled by GaN transistors that will be demonstrated at GaN Systems’ Booth #1501, will be:
- A 150W transmitter wirelessly powering an airborne drone in real time, operating at 13.56MHz.
- A 5 to 10kW half-bridge power block. Eight paralleled GaN transistors and a matching driver card, forming a complete building block for high power systems.
- A detailed head-to-head comparison that shows how GaN outperforms SiC.
- A best-in-class, AirFuel-compliant wireless transmitting platform capable of charging multiple phones, pads, and laptops, scalable and adaptable for use in toolboxes, factory robots and more.
- A small, highly integrated 1MHz LED driver, constructed using a GaN-enabled architecture.
In addition to these demonstrations, visitors will see newly commercialized GaN transistor-powered systems, including:
- A 10kW, 3-phase solar inverter over 100 times smaller than silicon-based designs.
- A 99% efficient, 3kW PFC reference design.
- Demonstration boards from some of our leading semiconductor partners – Analog Devices, Linear Technology and Peregrine Semiconductor.
- A 48V DC/DC demonstrator that shows outstanding efficiency, and is well suited for automotive and datacenter applications.
- A 3-phase motor controller that operates at optimal efficiency.
- A universal motherboard and daughterboard platform for easily evaluating GaN transistor performance in any half-bridge-based topology.
- GaN-based motor drives for various applications ranging from 1.5 to 30kW.
Company representatives will be available at the exhibition to provide details about using gallium nitride transistors, and to describe the customers’ products on display.