the support of WES7, system developers are able to experience its new features of WES7 such as better visual effect, flexible operation and clear user interfaces to create a finer system for specific industrial applications.
The JetBox 8180 is a ready-to-use Intel Atom 1.6GHz based computer with system memory 1GB DDRII RAM and system chipset 945GSE + ICH7M. Korenix, devoted to improve the usability of embedded computer in industrial domain, integrates device drivers, protocol stacks, system utilities, supporting services for Windows XP embedded in a CompactFlash card or in a 2.5” HD and installed in the JetBox 8180 to let users experience the computer in a simple way.
Combining all major interfaces, such as one Gigabit Ethernet port, four USB2.0 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, one DVI (dual display option), and high definition audio into its compact design with DIN-rail type mounting, the JetBox 8180 communication computer provides flexible connectivities, as a result becoming a perfect front-end device for industrial applications.
Highlight features of JB8180
- High Performance/ Low-power processor
• Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz
• DDR2 1GB (200-pin SoDIMM)
• DVI with dual display
• High definition audio
- Sophisticated Enclosure for Demanding Operational Conditions
• Fanless, aluminum heat-sink frame housing to enhance heat dispersion
• Industrial design for anti-vibration & anti-shock
- An Abundant Number of Interfaces to Integrate Connectivity
• 1 GbE, 1 COM, 4 USB, 1 PS/2
• 1 CompactFlash Card Type I/II Socket
• 1 SATA (2.5 HD option)
• 3 Audio connectors (ear-phone, line-in, MIC)
• MiniPCIe / SIM slot for wireless module