To make the deployment of JetBox 8150 X86 based industrial compact computers more flexible and easily manageable for software engineers, the device is designed to support dual operating systems – Windows XP and Linux Fedora 10. The ready-to-use softwares provide abundant networking related protocols for improving the usability of embedded computers in industrial computing.
To provide even more advanced functionality, the Linux OS of JetBox 8150 also includes openVPN and openSWAN to enable the VPN function working in Linux as well as cross windows system. Besides, as JetBox 8150 carries 2 LAN ports, it can be an ideal solution of front-end VPN device integration.
Featuring rugged anti-shock/anti-vibration design combined with its -15~ +70oC wide operating temperature, JetBox 8150 allows users to easily build their integrated communication solutions and therefore, becomes a perfect embedded communication solution for reliable data transmission in heavy industrial environments.
Key features of JetBox 8150 are:
- High Performance Multimedia Processor
· VIA Eden V4 1GHz, 128K L2 cache
· Multimedia processor CX700M
· DDR2 1GB (200-pin SoDIMM)
· Max. 128MB VGA memory
· High resolution audio
- Sophisticated Enclosure for Demanding Operation
· Fan-less, aluminum heat-sink frame housing to enhance heat dispersion
· Industrial design for anti-vibration & anti-shock
- Abundant Interfaces to Integrate Connectivity
· Dual Ethernet, 2 COM, 2 USB
· 1 CompactFlash Card Type I/II Socket
· 1 SATA (2.5 HD option)
· 2 Audio connectors
· (Mic/ Line-in & Line-out)
· Windows XP embedded
· Linux Fedora 10 with VPN