The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Verification Engineer position in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for design of soft IP cores for Intel’s next generation chips (including SOCs) for the different market segments.
- Master of Science (or a Master of Technology) Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than three years of relevant industry experience or a Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Technology) Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than five years of relevant industry experience.
- Relevant ASIC design/validation experience in front end processes including RTL development, functional and performance verification.
- Expertise in verification of design blocks (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) components.
- Expertise in system verilogue, and/or OVM based verification methodologies.
- Experience in OOP concepts, coverage based random validation.
- Experience in one/more of the following areas PCI_Express, USB, SATA, SDIO, MIPI and /or AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB etc).
- Knowledge of scripting, SVA.
- Knowledge of memory controllers, CPU architecture is a plus.
- Looking for highly motivated individuals and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of considerations for performance, power and cost optimisation is desirable.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with external technology companies for combined development of SOCs.
Click here to apply now.