The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Software Development Engineer position in Oregon, US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive continuous performance improvements by developing robust, detailed analysis and automated execution of performance suites.
- Design and implement schemes to simply/increase efficiency/increase effectiveness of processing, storing, reporting and acting on performance results.
- Build and enhance test mechanisms and automation to more effectively, reliably, and expediently discover performance and efficiency regressions.
- Generate and review performance reports across different layers of technology.
- Performance reviews of product designs and code during early stages of product development across multiple teams.
- Utilise innovative test technologies to develop product and overall platform solution testing strategies.
- Use your excellent communication skills, ability to quickly make and influence technical decisions as part of the Cloud product development group.
Five years of work experience in Product Development in a large enterprise. This includes demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- At least two years of performance experience on server-side Cloud and large data scaling.
- Hands on experience with one more industry toolsets for performance work such as WebLoad, JMeter, PerfMon, Xperf, JProfiler, YourKit, YSlow, GTmetrix, Ignite or others.
- Strong programming and technical skills in Java and/or C++.
- Should have strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- An appreciation of distinctions between efficiency, performance, and scalability.
- Experience designing algorithms that are highly efficient, performant and scalable.
- Experience profiling to discover bottlenecks in existing large/complex applications.
- Experience with surgical/minimal code changes that yield huge runtime improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
- Ability to prioritise and manage work on a daily basis in as part of an agile scrum team.
- The candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow technically.
Click here to apply now.