The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Software Development Engineer position in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Role involves working with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met, contributing to test automation and test automation framework development.
- Involves in testing and automation right from gaining full knowledge of the feature, automation feasibility, creating tests, stabilisation and maintenance.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Applications.
- Five to six years of relevant work experience in software testing - functional, non-functional as well as automation.
- At least four years of automation experience of a product feature mainly on Linux/Unix platform - right from gaining full knowledge of the feature, automation feasibility, creating tests, stabilisation and maintenance.
- Very strong knowledge in Python scripting especially on non-windows platform.
- Strong programming skills and OOP knowledge.
- Strong debugging skills - identify the root cause of a problem and fix it with efficient solutions.
- Operating systems knowledge - Installation, maintenance, debugging, administration (mainly Linux).
- Experience with public Cloud API for Cloud apps, box.net, Dropbox, google drive, AWS, Salesforce etc would be an advantage.
- Troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills - willingness to work with cross site teams.
- Should be self-motivated, with a desire to self-learn and produce results.
- Programming experience in C/C++ or Java.
- Prior experience in testing security products.
- Experience in Agile teams.
- Experience in maintaining lab hardware systems, VM setup, and work experience with ESX servers is desired.
- Basic knowledge in code coverage concepts & implementation.
Click here to apply now.