The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Project Engineer position in Pennsylvania, US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engineers design per plan and specifications.
- Material procurement.
- Create and update system pages.
- Validate hardware and project installations.
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software.
- Prepare customer-training manuals and provide customised training to customers as needed.
- May diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components.
- May diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- May participate in field audits, related analysis, results, and performance assurance of installed systems.
- May establish sales estimates or meet performance guarantees.
- May assist in modeling, setting of targets, and monitoring EMS.
- May identify ECM measures and analyse energy usage to maximise energy savings.
- May analyse and optimise BAS.
- Perform preventative maintenance on customer and company furnished equipment and devices.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience,skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Education and Experience:
- Four year degree required or related work experience.
- Three years related work experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding of HVAC, access to other building or electronic control systems is a plus.
- Ability to analyse control system drawings and schematics is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word and Excel.
- Strong basic math skills.
- TAC product knowledge is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Click here to apply now.