The company is currently seeking a candidate for the Field Applications Engineer position in Shanghai, China.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practises including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics.
- Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts.
- Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and co-ordination.
- Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product.
- Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Provide training and account strategy support for distributors.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practises and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- 10+ years strong technical background on hybrid cloud & private cloud solution, Storage & HPC solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge on HPE, Dell, Huawei, Lenovo, Inspur, Sugon server & storage products.
- Strong knowledge on Oracle, SAP, Hadoop and Open Stack cutting edge technologies.
- Strong influence skill on customer to align with Intel's DCG roadmap.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good skills in both Chinese and English.
- Ability to work to accurately and quickly identify the true cause of any issue is essential.
- University degree in EE or related field.
Click here to apply now.