The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Application Engineer position in California, US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical support for customer accounts – participating in customer project life cycle, preparing and delivering technical training/presentations and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Provide on-going support on ASIC and custom design kit issues, reliability and design verification; tight collaboration with internal development teams and CAD vendors on issue resolution.
- Create content and drive quality of design kit documentation going to customers.
- Promote customers use ICF best known methods.
- Knock down all barriers to successful 22nm/14nm/10nm customer tape-ins.
- Ability to develop quality checks for large design systems and train teams on best practises.
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Self-driven with ability to prioritise work and accomplish tasks quickly with good problem solving skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication for expressing technical ideas and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least one year of experience in design/design automation related field or a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
- Good understanding of ASIC and custom design flows.
- Proficient with scripting languages like Perl, Tcl, Python and shell scripting.
- Good understanding of digital design, circuits, layout.
Click here to apply now.