The company are currently seeking a candidate for the Analogue Engineer position in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, architecting low-power power management analogue circuits for SoC like LDO, DC-DC convertor, reference circuits etc.
- The candidate will be expected to own the power delivery solutions from SOC architecture to circuit design to production.
- Needs to work with mask designers/FE designers to deliver all collaterals to SoC team.
- The candidate is also expected to work with SoC teams for integration of IPs.
- The candidate is also need to mentor junior engineers.
- Schedule tracking, driving high quality standards, organising reviews and working with the architects and peers will be owned by this person.
- Close collaboration with planning teams, architects, validation and physical design teams will be required.
The candidate should possess a Bachelor or Master of Engineering Degree, or a Master of Science Degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communication Engineering with 8-13 years of working experience. The candidate should have hands on experience and proven track record of delivering silicon qualified circuits in power management domain. The required skills are:
- Experience in designing of DC-DC Convertor, LDO (Low Drop Out) circuit, DC-DC Convertor, Bandgap Reference, Supply Monitor Circuits etc.
- Experience in layout design for above mentioned circuits.
- Experience in top level PMU verification for the possible power state of the SoC.
- Experience in silicon validation of PMU circuits.
- Understanding the SoC power up sequencing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience in ADC/DAC and/or clocking circuits ( PLLs/Xtals) is a plus.
Click here to apply now.