riation of Sono-Tek's proven, versatile SonoFlux Servo system, the SonoFlux Servo Dual Flux system was introduced in 2012 to enable customers to perform rapid process changeovers with dual flux capabilities, for the ultimate flexibility in wave solder fluxing. The same fluxing capability and user-friendly controls are standard for the SonoFlux Servo Dual Flux. This new system offers precision metered flow with dual flux delivery and features the following:
• Full Windows-based control recipe-driven control of flux 1 and flux 2 process parameters with recipe storage
• Automatic flux purge when switching fluxes to eliminate cross contamination
• High-precision flux delivery pump
• No solvent purge required
• Compatible with all fluxes (aggressive water soluble flux upgrade possible)
• Selective area fluxing capability
Sono-Tek is the world leader in ultrasonic spray fluxing systems for decades. The company’s full line of SonoFlux spray fluxers includes systems for selective wave soldering, and stationary or reciprocating systems for selective area or full PCB coverage. From contract manufacturing to dedicated board sizes, Sono-Tek has the experience, expertise, and world-class service and support to provide customers with reliable, proven spray fluxing solutions. Visit Sono-Tek at the IPC APEX Expo in booth #3400, to find out how to integrate ultrasonic spray fluxing into your PCB manufacturing process and save up to 80 percent in flux with Sono-Tek’s non-clogging, uniform, precision spray fluxing systems.