al partner, Instruments for Industry (IFI), offers a wide range of TWT amplifier options capable of providing field strengths of 200 V/m, as required in MIL-STD 461E/F. The recently updated MIL-STD 461E/F determines the requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference characteristics of subsystems and equipment for applicable Military and Aerospace requirements. This specific standard tests to the requirements for Conducted Emissions, Conducted Susceptibility, Radiated Emissions and Radiated Susceptibility.
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals carries many of IFI’s 300 Watt amp’s, and has recently expanded their fleet of high powered 500 Watt amp’s, which can create 200 V/m fields at greater distances from the transmitting antenna when testing larger DUT’s.
Features of the IFI T-300/500 Series include:
* Digital Display Monitors: Collector Current, Collector Voltage, Helix Current, Helix Voltage, Forward RF Power, Reflected RF Power, Filament Hours, Beam Hours,
* Status Indicators: Power On, Standby, RF On/Operate
* Faults: Helix Overcurrent, VSWR Overload, Thermal Overloads, Air Flow, Collector Overcurrent
* Controls: Power On/Off, Standby, RF On/Operate, Fault Reset, Local/Remote
* Designed to meet the safety requirements of the IEC-348 and Underwriters Laboratory of American Standards
* Broadband Coverage
* Applications Include: MIL-STD-461/462, RTCA/D0-160, SAE Specifications, Radiated Susceptibility, Bellcore testing, Broadband Communications