erforms signal conditioning such as RC filtering, current inputs, RTD measurement, bridge completion, thermocouple break detection, voltage dividers, small signal inputs, and sensor excitation voltage supply. Sustained sampling speeds up to 500kHz are available for 32, 64, 96, or 128 single-ended or differential analog inputs. Groups of eight channels at a time can be independently software configured to accept different input ranges. A unique, real-time internal calibration system allows the unit to compensate for offset/gain errors giving a more accurate reading. Additional features include two 16-bit analog outputs, 16 high-current digital I/O lines, and a programmable 16-bit counter—all packaged in a small, rugged, gold-zinc plated industrial enclosure with a per channel cost as low as $13!
The small, compact, multifunction I/O DAQ-PACK units provide the user with everything needed to start acquiring, measuring, analyzing, and monitoring in a variety of applications. These data acquisition and control devices can be used in many current real-world applications such as precision measurement, analysis, monitoring, and control in countless embedded applications.
Available accessories include a wide variety of cables and screw terminal boards for quick and easy-to-use, out of the box, connectivity. Also, a DIN rail mounting provision, and a gold-zinc mounting plate, is available for panel mounting.
Key features of the DAQ-PACK Series include:
* 32, 64, 96 or 128-channels, single-ended or differential analog inputs
* High-speed USB 2.0 multifunction DAQ with sustained sampling speeds up to 500kHz
* 12 or 16-bit resolution
* Flexible, software configured functionality
* Wide variety of input ranges, unipolar and bipolar, per 8-channel programmable
* Extensive range of flexible signal conditioning types
* Autocalibration and oversampling for real-time accurate data
* A/D starts via software, timer, or external trigger
* 2 16-bit analog outputs and 16 high-current digital I/O lines available
* 16-bit programmable counter/timer
* Small, rugged, industrial, gold-zinc plated steel enclosure
* Type B USB connector features industrial strength and high-retention design
* Extended temperature and DIN rail mounting provisions
* OEM version (boards only) features PC/104 module size and mounting compatibility
* Enclosure dimensions only 4.6 x 3.6 x 4.6 for 128-channels
Advanced calibration models feature a unique real-time internal autocalibration system that allows the unit to compensate for offset/gain errors, giving a more accurate reading. To minimize noise, the board offers a technique called oversampling. The channel-by-channel programmable gain feature enables measurement of an assortment of large and small signals in one scan—all under software control at up to 500kHz. The board's data buffer and ability to trigger the A/D in real time assures synchronized sampling that is unaffected by other computer operations—an essential requirement for signal, vibration and transient analysis where high data rates must be sustained.