Key features and benefits of the TLV320DAC3202
* Features industry’s lowest power consumption at 100-dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR); 3 to 4 dB above the industry standard, with 6.5-mW power dissipation.
* Highly efficient power management technology with the TPS62044 facilitates seamless operation between battery and switched mode input voltage supply for efficient playback, even in systems with minimal input voltage current budget.
* Excellent power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) enables direct power from efficient asynchronous switched mode input voltage supply at 100 dB per channel SNR, eliminating the need for linear regulators for supplies.
* Innovative circuit techniques cut click-pop noise in half compared to leading competitors.
* Aggressive 2-mm x 2.5-mm footprint achieved through TI’s 130-nm analog process technology and circuit techniques minimizes the overall bill of materials and solution size/cost.