Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) announces the immediate availability of the XPedite7332, a conduction- or air-cooled, 3U CompactPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) with up to 8 GB of soldered DDR3-1066 ECC memory, an Intel® Core™i7 processor, and Intel QM57 chipset. With a dual-core Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB of memory, the XPedite7332 is an ideal platform for running server-class applications and virtualization software.
For customers concerned about security and ruggedization, the XPedite7332 offers an alternative to commercial servers. For memory hungry applications, the XPedite7332 provides server-class performance in a rugged, 3U CompactPCI form factor.
The XPedite7332 feature set includes:
• Intel Core i7-610E, -620LE, and -620UE processors
• Dual cores with hyper-threading technology
• Intel QM57 chipset
• Up to 8 GB of DDR3-1066 ECC SDRAM on two channels
• Up to 16 GB of user flash and 32 MB of redundant boot flash
• XMC site
• Gigabit Ethernet and USB UART serial ports for additional flexibility
• Operating system support
o Green Hills INTEGRITY™ Board Support Package (BSP)
o Wind River VxWorks™ BSP
o Linux BSP
o Windows drivers