Key features of JetCon 2201i-wTB are:
* Automatic RS-232 to RS-422/485 converter
* Auto baud rate and direction control
* High speed up to 921.6 Kbps
* RS-422/485 3000VDC isolation protection
* Supports RX bias and terminal resistor
* Easy configuration by DIP switch without resetting power
* Din-Rail mount and wall mount robust aluminum case
* Terminal block 5-pin at RS-232
* -40~70°C operating temperature for hazardous environment applications
The serial converter, by applying different voltage lines for data and control signals through the RS 422/485 interfaces can be easily deployed in industrial communication networks for providing longer distance and higher reliability.
Using the built-in ASIC with high speed 921.6Kbps data rate and auto baud control functionality, the device provides perfect signal conversion and speed control.
To ensure the transmission quality, the serial converter is further designed with a 120ohm line terminator and receiver biasing control functions which can be easily activated through the DIP switch.
In addition to all these functionalities, the JetCon 2201i-wTB provides -40~70°C wide operating temperature range, great EMS immunity as well as 3KV isolation protection on serial signal interfaces to prevent inrush surge or lighting noise, electromagnetic interference, vibration and shock and therefore become perfect solution to work under extreme applications in rolling stocks, railways, electric substations, power utilities etc.