The ACE-B5290 includes the functionality of a SBC, as well as, gaming I/O and security features. It supports the Intel Pentium M & Celeron M CPU, providing mounting flexibility for gaming applications as well as offering great performance.
The key features of the ACE-B5290 include:
* JAMMA and 72 pin golden finger interface
* 30 optical isolated interrupt driven digital inputs
* 27 high current digital outputs
* Intrusion logger
* ccTalk ports
* Dual 256KB battery back-up SRAM with battery low monitoring
* 4 x 16-bit timers
* Hardware true random number generator
* iButton, ProtectU® & EEPROM for software security
The ACE-B5290 bridges Acrosser's innovative gaming solution and Intel’s low power technology to bring an optimum combination of performance and gaming features. All these key features integrated into a compact solution that is small in size, power efficient, quiet running, and rich in gaming I/O.
The ACE-B5290 offers a perfect solution for all gaming machine manufacturers who needs a PC based gaming board comply with GLI, BMM, Comma 6A and most other international gaming jurisdictions.