Keithley Instruments, Inc. has published its 2012 Test & Measurement Product Catalog. The catalog, which is provided on a CD, offers details and technical specifications on Keithley’s general-purpose and sensitive sourcing and measurement products, DC switching, and semiconductor test systems and low leakage switch solutions.
ul selector guides and technical tutorials simplify choosing the right solutions for specific applications. To request a free copy of the catalog CD, visit: www.keithley.info/keicatalog
The catalog is arranged by test and measurement product category:
• Source Measurement Unit (SMU) instruments
• Semiconductor test solutions
• Low level measurements and sourcing
• Switching and control
• Digital multimeters (DMMs) and systems
• DC power supplies
• Optoelectronics test
The catalog highlights a variety of Keithley’s most technically advanced test solutions:
• Low level measurement and sourcing products, including current sources, picoammeters, nanovoltmeters, electrometers, and a system configured for Hall effect testing.
• Semiconductor test solutions, including the S530 Parametric Test System, the latest options for and enhancements to the company’s Model 4200-SCS parameter analyzer (including support for nonvolatile memory characterization and other emerging pulse testing applications), and the latest low leakage semiconductor switch systems.
• The company’s expanding lines of source measurement unit (SMU) instruments, including the new Model 2651A High Power System SourceMeter® instrument and Model 2401 20V SourceMeter instrument.