RF1602, Broadband SPDT Switch
RF1602 Broadband SPDT Switch
News Release from:
RF Micro Devices Inc
10 October 2011
The RF1602 is a single-pole dual-throw (SPDT) switch designed for switching applications requiring very low insertion loss, high isolation, and high power handling capability coupled with minimal DC power consumption. The performance of RF1602 has been optimized for cellular applications demanding stringent linearity requirements.
• Low Frequency to 3.5GHz Operation
• Insertion Loss: 0.3dB at 1GHz
• Isolation: 42dB at 1GHz
• IIP2: 129dBm
• Direct Connection to VBATT
• Compatible with Low Voltage Logic (VHIGH Minimum=1.3V)
• LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, GSM
• Post-PA Switching
• General Purpose Switching Applications
This product is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $1.14 each for 25 pieces.