HDP adaptors, HDP Power
HDP Power launches colourful options
News Release from:
HDP Power UK Ltd
17 April 2012
Until now many designers have had to live with with the standard black finish of Switch Mode Power Adaptors. HDP Power has overcome this by launching a line of power products with custom color availability at no additional cost. Not only are they providing a choice of standard colour finishes for their adaptors and associated input/output cords like soft grey, white or black, but now you can incorporate virtually any colour you can imagine.
Customers with large volume requirements can use HDP’s Custom Design service to exactly match the power requirements and colour scheme needed to complement their equipment perfectly along with custom case tooling at no extra charge.
Aimed particularly at the Telecommunications, Industrial Equipment and OEM markets, the HDP adaptors are available as wall mounted or desktop versions and feature:
• Voltage ranges from 3.0V-24V
• Wattage ranges from 3W-90W
• Low Standby Power Consumption
• Built-in Class B EMI Filter
• Overvoltage Protection
• Short Circuit Protection
• CEC V efficiency standards
• Global certifications (UL/cUL; CE; BS; BSMI; CB; GS; FCC; CCC; SAA; C-Tick; PSE)
• Multi-Connectivity for all power outlets, including: UK; USA; Europe; Asia and Australia
HDP adaptors have been designed to the highest industry standards for reliability and Safety.