PowerTrench MOSFETs Offer Thin Package and Low Gate Current Leakage
News Release from:
08 August 2012
To help designers of cellular handsets and other portable applications improve battery charging and load switching, Fairchild has expanded its line of P-Channel PowerTrench MOSFETs. The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT feature the MicroFET MOSFET package and provide exceptional thermal performance for their physical size (2 x 2 mm & 1.6 x 1.6 mm), making them well suited for switching and linear mode applications.
Available with a 20V rating, the devices offer low on-state resistance. To prevent electrostatic discharge failures, the FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are equipped with optimized Zener diode protection, which also reduces IGSS leakage maximum rating from 10µA to 1µA.
Features and Benefits:
• Max RDS(ON) = 20 mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -9.4A
• Max RDS(ON) = 24 mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -8.6A
• Max RDS(ON) = 34 mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -7.2A
• Low profile - 0.8 mm maximum in the MicroFET 2 x 2 mm package with HBM ESD protection
level > 2.8kV typical
• Max RDS(ON) = 24mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -8A
• Max RDS(ON) = 31mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -7A
• Max RDS(ON) = 45mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -6A
• Low profile: 0.55 mm maximum in the MicroFET 1.6 x 1.6 mm Thin Package with HBM ESD protection level > 2kV typical
The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides and are RoHS-compliant. Both devices provide safe operation at low-voltage and are suitable for use in handsets and portable devices.
Price: US $ in 1,000 quantity pieces
Availability: Samples available upon request.
Delivery: 8-12 weeks ARO