BTX Technologies demonstrate at CCW/HD World 2011
BTX Products on Display at Content & Communications World (CCW)/HD World 2011:
News Release from:
29 September 2011
At CCW/HD World 2011, BTX will demonstrate the latest version of its free software solution, which makes it easier than ever for system designers to order and configure the company's professional line of wall plates and panels. BTX is now offering new custom options in addition to standard anodized aluminum wall plates and panels
. The latest version of the company's free software allows customers to select from a variety of options, including:
• Laminated aluminum color wall plates: Available in white, black, red, green, blue, and yellow, and in 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-gang configurations.
• Formed anodized aluminum plates: Thicker and more durable than other solutions on the market, only the edges of the new formed plate bevels are flush with the wall, making them ideal for uneven surfaces.
• Anti-bowing flanged heavy-duty panels: Even when punched with the maximum number of cutouts, the new black, 1/8 thick, one-piece bent flanged panels have the extra strength needed to eliminate bowing when attaching or removing cables.
BTX's ordering and configuration application is so simple that anyone can start using it within a matter of minutes — from an administrator to an engineer. Here's how it works for users:
• Download the free BTX Pro Plate and Panel Designer software
• Drag a wall plate or rack panel from BTX's symbol library
• Start designing and configuring. Users will find all the popular connectors from manufacturers such as Neutrik and Switchcraft, in addition to BTX's own award-winning connectors, in an easy-to-navigate menu. They simply drag-and-drop their choices to the desired spot on the plate or panel
• Following configuration, users may add optional engraving if desired
• Approve the price shown in real time on the screen
• Print the proof and click Enter to complete the order