As much as 75% in Energy Cost Savings is possible with GlacialLight's New LED Spotlight
News Release from:
05 January 2011
GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., is excited to announce a new product for indoor and outdoor use. The GL Procyon Series-Flood Light (SP100W-CW/WW), using only 100W of power, provides the equivalent amount of light as a 400W mercury lamp. GlacialLight's new lighting solution is designed for use in Architectural Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Spot Lighting, Security Lighting, Parking Lot Lighting, Construction Lighting, Park Lighting, Stadium Lighting, Public Place Lighting, as well as other indoor and outdoor settings.
With a life-time of more than 20,000 hrs (more than six times as long as the average mercury lamp life-time) and an energy savings rate of 75% over mercury lamps, users such as a car dealer could reduce his monthly lighting bill by simply replacing his car lot mercury lamps with GlacialLight's GL-SP100 Procyon Series LED spotlights. Moreover, this car dealer would also realize a reduction of his CO2 emissions from 1,120kgs per year to 284kgs per year for each spotlight used. In short, GlacialLight's GL-SP100 Procyon Series LED spotlights are both environmentally and business friendly.
With no warm-up time required as well as very low heat emission levels, the all-new Procyon Series - GL-SP100 LED spotlights have no harmful UV or IR radiation emissions and operate at power efficiency levels of greater than 80%. Taking an AC power source input voltage of 100-240V, these LED spotlights can operate in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +40°C and be positioned with a beam angle of 30º or 60º as desired. Dust-proof and able to withstand high-powered jets of water, GlacialLight's GL-SP100 Procyon Series LED spotlights are perfect for indoor or outdoor applications. Offering a 2 year warranty, GlacialLight stands behind the quality of each GL-SP100 Procyon Series they manufacture.
* Power Consumption: 100W
* Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
* Luminous Flux (lm): 5,060lm(CW)/4,000lm(WW)
* Luminous Efficacy: 50lm/W(CW)/40lm/W(WW)
* Operating Temp. Range: -20°C to +40°C
* CCT: 3000K(WW)/6000K(CW)
* CRI: >80(WW)/>70(CW)
* Beam Angle: 30º/60º
* Warranty: 2 years
GL-SP100 Procyon Series LED Spotlight Features
* For indoor/outdoor use
* Low power consumption – energy-saving green product
* Power conversion efficiency > 90%
* Power factor > 0.98 at 115VAC; Power factor > 0.95 at 230VAC
* Lifetime > 20,000 hrs
* Eco-friendly: RoHS Compliant
* No UV, no IR, & no mercury
* IP65 dust proof
* Cool operating temperature & no warm-up
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
* For indoor/outdoor use
* No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CLFs
* No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
* Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent lamp replacement
* Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology