Charlie Barnhart & Associates LLC to Host First Ever EMS-Only Executive Council Session
News Release from:
Charlie Barnhart & Associates LLC
06 September 2012
Charlie Barnhart & Associates LLC announces that it will hold an Outsourcing Navigator Council EMS-Only Member Meeting and Public Workshop on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at the Santa Clara Hilton Hotel in California.
EMS Business Leaders are invited to attend this comprehensive strategic planning session focused on the data and insights needed to successfully manage an EMS business for both short-and long-term profitability. CBA has teamed with Southwest Securities and ITM Consulting to provide EMS Executives with the business intelligence they need now.
The theme of the day is Finding Opportunity in the Current Global Electronics Manufacturing Environment. Ray Carpenter, director and head of electronics investment banking at Southwest Securities, and Jim Hall of ITM Consulting will join CBA Principals for an intensive, no-holds barred day of solutions-oriented discussion about the challenges and opportunities arising from global trends.
Topics will include:
• List of actions to perform to maximize the net sale value of an EMS business
• Implementing Lean Six Sigma for significant improvements in profitability
• Beyond Outsourcing: The Future Landscape of Global Electronics Manufacturing, ONC report update
• Expanding into higher margin services: Is that strategy working? What the data indicate.
• Is the EMS industry finally at the financial brink? Options for a business model overhaul.