12 Watt DC-DC-Converters Offer 1:4 Input Range
News Release from:
Texim Europe BV
19 December 2011
The IPN12 series DC-DC converters from IBEK feature a 1:4 input that provide an 12W output offering a very high efficiency of up to 85%. The IPN12 family of DC/DC converters is available with single and dual outputs from 3.3 up to +/-15VDC and can accept input voltages from 9 to 36VDC or 18 to 75VDC.
The IPN12 series offer a low output voltage noise, a permanent short circuit protection, high reliability, extended temperature range, and high efficiency up to 85%.
Featuring a line regulation of +/- 0.3% and a +/- 0.5% load regulation, these DC-DC converters have an input to output isolation of 1.500VDC and are packaged in an 2 x 1 industry standard case. For information on this range and other IBEK products contact their European distributor Texim Europe.
• Ultra wide 1:4 input voltage ranges
• Very high efficiency up to 85%
• Shutdown input (optional)
• Low output voltage noise
• Continuous no-load and short-circuit proof
• 2 x 1 x 0.41 case with industrial standard pinning
• No de-rating
• Ambient temperature range: -40° to +65°C
• MTBF, GB @ 40°C case: >1.500.000 hours
• Available in RoHS and non RoHS versions
• Made in Switzerland, according to ISO 9001:2000
• 2 years warranty
• Data transfer equipment
• Battery operated equipment
• Industrial robot systems