3U CompactPCI Module added to X-ES Line of Intel Core i7 Processor-Based Products
News Release from:
18 July 2012
X-ES has launched the XPedite7431, a conduction- or air-cooled 3U CompactPCI Single Board Computer supporting 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors. With a dual- or quad-core processor and 8 GB of memory, the XPedite7431 is an ideal platform for air-cooled industrial and communications applications, as well as deployed conduction-cooled military applications.
The XPedite7431 features include:
• Intel Core i7-2655LE, -2610UE, -3555LE, -3517UE, and -3612QE processors
• Conduction- or air-cooled 3U CompactPCI form factor
• Up to 8 GB of DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM in two channels
• 32 MB of NOR boot flash and up to 16 GB of NAND flash
• XMC interface with rear I/O and limited front-panel I/O support (contact factory)
• Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
• One HDMI/DVI-D video port
• One USB 2.0 port
• Front I/O available via plugover module
• Linux, Wind River VxWorks, and Green Hills INTEGRITY BSPs, as well as Microsoft Windows Drivers. Other RTOS solutions may be available.
In addition to 3U CompactPCI, X-ES is supporting 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors across our five other industry-standard form factors: COM Express, 3U VPX, 6U VPX, 6U CompactPCI, and 6U VME. The XPedite7470 3U VPX Single Board Computer, the XCalibur4401 6U CompactPCI SBC, the XPedite7450 COM Express module, and the XPedite7431 are currently available. Please contact X-ES Sales for more information.