X-ES - XPedite7330 3U CompactPCI Single Board Computer with Intel Core i7 Processor
News Release from:
Extreme Engineering Solutions
02 November 2010
Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) announced the immediate availability of the XPedite7330, a conduction- or air-cooled 3U CompactPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Intel® Core™i7 processor and Intel QM57 chipset.
The XPedite7330, with Core i7 processor with dual cores operating at 2.53, 2.0, or 1.06 GHz, delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for air-cooled, industrial and communications applications, as well as deployed, conduction-cooled military applications.
The XPedite7330 feature set includes:
• Intel Core i7-610E, -620LE, and -620UE processors
• Dual-core with hyper-threading technology
• Intel QM57 chipset
• Up to 8 GB of DDR3-1066 ECC SDRAM on two channels
• Up to 16 GB of NAND flash and 32 MB of redundant NOR flash
• XMC/PrPMC site
• Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two serial ports, two USB ports, four SATA ports, four GPIO ports and one DVI port
• Operating system support
o Green Hills INTEGRITY™ Board Support Package (BSP)
o Wind River VxWorks™ BSP
o QNX Neutrino™ BSP
o Linux BSP
o Windows drivers
To satisfy the widest range of applications, from telecommunications to military applications, the XPedite7330 is engineered to scale from an air-cooled, commercial (0 to 55ºC) version to a rugged, conduction-cooled (-40 to +85ºC) version with appropriate environmental test methods.