RFMD, RF9802, RF9801
RF9802 Quad Band and RF9801 Dual Band Linear EDGE/GPRS Transmit Modules
News Release from:
RF Micro Devices Inc
16 February 2011
RFMD's new RF9802 and RF9801 build upon the successful RF716x GPRS family, incorporating full EDGE capability while maintaining a common footprint for ease of phone platform design. Using RFMD's patented PowerStar® architecture, RF9802 includes such features as Power Flattening, VBATT Tracking, and EDGE Low Power Mode.
RF9802 is the full Quad Band complement to the Dual Band RF9801.
* Excellent power margin (34dBm low band POUT) for ease of design and calibration
* Scalability from dual-band to quad-band and GPRS to EDGE utilizing a series of pin-compatible modules
* Best-in-class EDGE linearity performance (high band -67dBc ±400kHz ACPR and <3% EVM)
* PowerStar control, including power flattening for low power and current variation, and VBATT tracking for improved switching performance at low VBATT
* GSM850/EGSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900 products
* 3V Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE handsets and mobile data products
RF9802 and RF9801 are released to Production and are sampling now. Please contact your RFMD sales representative or distributor for pricing.